- 6 small chicken things about 1.5 – 2 ounces each
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat an 8 x 8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, I used my awsome stone which means no cooking spray.
- Place chicken thighs in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Combine tamari or soy sauce with brown sugar, ginger, crushed pepper and pineapple in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 25 – 40 minutes (depending on the chicken size), basting frequently with juices. Serve and enjoy.