Here’s a great twist to the traditional Cranberry Martini. Blend in a few frozen cranberry’s to add a fresh taste. This recipe makes 2 servings. 2 weight watcher points per serving.
- 2 ounces of Vodka
- 2 ounces of Low Calorie Cranberry Juice
- 1 ounce Rosie’s Cranberry Cocktail Mix
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Cranberries
- Blend all ingredients in a blender and serve. Add extra cranberry juice if to tart.
Nothing beats a Peach Bellini with a fresh peach puree. A lot of fruit puree’s have a ton of added sugar. The simple solution? make your own puree. I love smoothies and I buy a HUGE bag of frozen fruit which has a ton of peach slices in it. I decided i would use these and blend them to make my own delicious puree. It saves on your sugar intake and is healthier because it’s fresh fruit. 3 weight watcher points for this classy refreshing drink.
- 1 cup of frozen Peach slices
- 1 ounce of Peach Vodka
- 1 ounce of Peach Schnapps
- Champagne about 2-3 ounces (I used Barefoot Moscato Champagne)
- 1 cup of frozen Peach slices into smaller pieces
- Add to a blender the peach pieces, 1 ounce of Peach Vodka and 1 ounce of Peach Schnapps
- Blend on high speed it the mixture resemble a puree. Add a touch more Vodka if needed.
- Even distribute the mixture between to glasses and top up with the champagne
- Serve and Enjoy
Here’s a great vodka recipe that infuses peanut butter and chocolate. The only ingredients you will need are:
- A quarter cup of Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- 6 ounces of vodka
- A jar
Directions for the vodka:
- Combine vodka and Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups in a clean mason jar. Close jar tightly and store in a cool dry place for 7 days. Give it a good shake once or twice per day.
- Once vodka has been infused, strain into a clean mason jar using a fine mesh sieve or cheese cloth. Store in a cool place or in the freezer.
Directions for the drink:
- To prepare the martini, combine infused vodka, Hershey’s chocolate syrup and milk in a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice. Shake for 30-40 seconds and pour into two small martini glasses.
- Garnish with Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups