Nothing beats a Peach Bellini with a fresh peach puree. A lot of fruit puree’s have a ton of added sugar. The simple solution? make your own puree. I love smoothies and I buy a HUGE bag of frozen fruit which has a ton of peach slices in it. I decided i would use these and blend them to make my own delicious puree. It saves on your sugar intake and is healthier because it’s fresh fruit. 3 weight watcher points for this classy refreshing drink.
- 1 cup of frozen Peach slices
- 1 ounce of Peach Vodka
- 1 ounce of Peach Schnapps
- Champagne about 2-3 ounces (I used Barefoot Moscato Champagne)
- 1 cup of frozen Peach slices into smaller pieces
- Add to a blender the peach pieces, 1 ounce of Peach Vodka and 1 ounce of Peach Schnapps
- Blend on high speed it the mixture resemble a puree. Add a touch more Vodka if needed.
- Even distribute the mixture between to glasses and top up with the champagne
- Serve and Enjoy