Here’s a great vodka recipe that infuses peanut butter and chocolate. The only ingredients you will need are:
- A quarter cup of Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- 6 ounces of vodka
- A jar
Directions for the vodka:
- Combine vodka and Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups in a clean mason jar. Close jar tightly and store in a cool dry place for 7 days. Give it a good shake once or twice per day.
- Once vodka has been infused, strain into a clean mason jar using a fine mesh sieve or cheese cloth. Store in a cool place or in the freezer.
- To prepare the martini, combine infused vodka, Hershey’s chocolate syrup and milk in a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice. Shake for 30-40 seconds and pour into two small martini glasses.
- Garnish with Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups