I make this 🌶️🌶️🌶️ spicy green dipping sauce all the time … like ALL THE TIME! It is my favourite sauce to make with leftover jalapeños, cilantro, and of course … the GARLIC. This sauce goes great with some no salt added crinkle cut potato chips, on French baguette slides, and many more…
The best part about this recipe is that you never know how spicy the sauce will be because the heat level of the jalapeños vary by season. I will usually take a bite of a raw jalapeño slice to gauge how much heat it packs. Sometimes … this dip will burn my mouth with just 1/2 a jalapeño, but that is the price I will pay delicious goodness.
WARNING!!! This dip will keep the vampires away. OMG … Oh My Garlic! 🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄
If you make this sauce, let me know what did you dip with it in the comments 👇.
- 1 to 3 jalapeños (depending on heat)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cloves (up to a whole bulb) of garlic (depending on how many vampires you want to keep away)
- 1 bunch cilantro (the leafy parts)
- 1 tbsp powdered ranch dressing
- Put all ingredients into into a food processor or immersion blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste the dip. Add equal amounts of mayo and sour cream to adjust and balance the flavour if too spicy. 😀
- Check heat level for jalapeños before adding more. Seeds make it spicier.
- Fresh garlic is spicier than older garlic. I prefer garlic from Mexico sold in bulk, rather than the per-packaged 3-pack from China.