This is our new weekly favourite recipe and is super easy to make in under 20 minutes. The sweet and salty flavours go so well with the chicken, garlic and box choy. As you will see, we use way more garlic because we LOVE garlic.
Do you love garlic as much as we do? If you are a garlic lover, let us know in the comments below if this satisfies your garlic craving.
- 2 pieces of chicken thighs, sliced
- 1 large bowl of uncooked baby bok choy
- 1 whole bulb of garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbs ponzu sauce
- 3 tbs water
- 1 tbs hoisin sauce
- On a hot pan, cook chicken in its own fat until seared on all sides.
- Toss in garlic and chilli flakes until fragrant and slight browning on the garlic.
- Add bok choy and sauce.
- Cook until bok choy is wilted.
- Serve over white rice.