Here’s a great Pork Chop recipe that keeps your chops super moist and delicious. I made these last night and my husband loved them. This pork chop above is 4 weight watcher points (old). I served this with a nice side salad, but feel free to serve it with rice or veggies or whatever your heart desires for a side dish. I should also mention this took all of 30 minutes to prepare.
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 pork chops 1 inch thick, trim all fat
- 1/2 tsp salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 3 tbsp chopped onion
- 3/4 cup fat free chicken stock
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1.5 tsp Parsley
- Heat the butter over low heat.
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Add Pork Chops to the pan and raise the heat to medium.
- Sauté for 7 minutes on each side (14 mins total).
- Remove the chops and put in a warm spot.
- Add the onion to the pan and cook, stirring, until soft.
- Add the chicken stock and boil until it reduces to about a 1/2 cup.
- Stir in the honey mustard and parsley.
- Add the pork chops turning once to coat and service with a bit of the sauce.