- 1 can of low fat Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough
- 1 can or tub of low/non fat cool whip
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Remove dough from package and roll in to a large ball.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface about 1 centimeter thick.
- Grab a small to medium cookie cutter any shape and cut out cookies. I used a small 1 inch wide heart shape cookie cutter as it’s all I had on hand.
- Place cut dough on a cookie sheet.
- Cook at 375 degrees fahrenheit for about 10-15 mins or until the tops are lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and cool on a cooling rack.
- Once cooled cut the cookies down the center, fill with cool whip and enjoy.