I am a sucker for chips and salsa and if you are too, I have a great guilt free recipe for you to enjoy. OMG these were amazing. If you are following the old point system it’s 3 WW points for the whole serving. The only issue I had was making sure I had a few pita chips before my husband ate them all.
- 1 Weight Watcher Pita
- 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Mrs. Dash salt-free garlic and herb spice
- Salsa around 20 calories per serving.
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take one full pita and cut into 8 triangles.
- Unfold and split the triangles for a full 16 pieces.
- Next place a tsp of the oil on a plate. I then brushed the chips with the oil on the plate (I used half the oil on the plate).
- I then sprinkled the pitas with the salt free garlic and herb spice and a light sprinkle of seasoning salt.
- I then baked the chips for 6 mins at 400 degrees in the oven.
- I placed 2 tablespoons of salsa in a small dish and dug in.