- 1 8 oz package of Low Fat Crescent Rolls
- 1 8 oz package Low Fat Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon of Miracle Whip
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tsp or more of Fresh Dill Weed
- 2 cups of assorted fresh vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, green or red bell pepper, tomato, green onions, mushrooms, carrot or zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll crescent dough and roll out into a rectangle shape.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, miracle whip, garlic and dill weed.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust.
- Coarsely chop, slice, grate or dice your selected vegetables.
- Sprinkle vegetables over pizza. Cut into squares, serve and enjoy.