I love pasta and I try to keep it light since it’s a starch and higher in points then other foods. What I like best about this recipe is it’s made will all fresh ingredients. A natural, super easy and fast recipe for those busy days. From start to finish it’s total cooking time is 30 mins. One serving is 5 weight watcher points and its completely vegetarian friendly.
- 1.5 cups of Orzo Pasta
- 1 can of low sodium tomato sauce
- 2 cups of random vegetables. I used red and yellow peppers, onions and brocoli
- A dash of Miss Dash Garlic and Herb spice mix
- A tsp or so of hot sauce
- In a pot cook pasta according to package and drain when pasta has finished cooking.
- In a pan add 1/4 cup of water with the vegetables and steam for 5-7 mins.
- In a smaller pot add the tomatoe sauce, miss dash, hot sauce, steamed vegetables and heat.
- Serving Size – Place 1 & 1/4 cups of pasta in a bowl and top with 3/4 of tomato vegetable sauce. Enjoy 🙂