OK.. WOW… I was really hesitant to try this recipe because I thought the cake would be super dense, but holy cow was I wrong. Just two simple ingredients are all you need to make a low fat deliciously fluffy chocolate cake. You can you either bake in large or small muffin pans. If you make mini muffins 3 will equal 5 WW points. If you make 12 large muffins 1 will be 5 WW points. This recipe was modified from a Hungry Girl recipe. HG’s recipe calls for Pumpkin Puree and I used Pumpkin Pie filling for a little extra spice. I think what caught me off guard was these actually rose like a cake and are so super moist. Seriously do not wait as long as I did, make these tonight for dessert the family will love it.
- 1 box Devils Food cake mix
- 1 14 ounce can of Pumpkin Pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Pumpkin Pie filling with Devils food cake (batter will be thick DO NOT add anything else it will ruin the batter).
- Scoop into greased muffin pans and bake for 20-25 mins.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.