- 1/2 – 1tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6oz Liliydale Daystarters Breakfast Turkey Sausage
- 8oz White Mushrooms sliced
- 1 Medium Zucchini halved and sliced
- 14oz Can of Red Kidney Beans rinsed
- 14oz Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 8oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1tsp of Miss Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning
- 2 cups of Baby Spinach
- Pre cook the breakfast sausage and set aside.
- Add oil to a large pan on high heat.
- Add the cooked sausage, mushrooms, and zucchini and cook for about 5 mins.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2 mins.
- Add the spinach and stir until it wilts.
- Once spinach is wilted serve and enjoy