Here’s a treat anyone would love … sweet, salty, crunchy, and full of chocolate. Best of all it’s super easy to make.
- Square pretzels which you will find at superstore, the blue menu brand.
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Smarties. Mine are red and pink because it was valentine’s days.
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
- Place pretzels on a cookie sheet that’s been lined with wax paper and place the Hershey’s kisses on top of the pretzels.
- Place in the oven for about 5-6 mins. The kisses will keep their shape.
- Take out of the oven, place a smartie on the middle of the kiss and press down.
- Place in the fridge for a few mins to chill and enjoy.