Here’s a treat anyone would love … sweet, salty, crunchy, and full of chocolate. Best of all it’s super easy to make.
- Square pretzels which you will find at superstore, the blue menu brand.
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Smarties. Mine are red and pink because it was valentine’s days.
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
- Place pretzels on a cookie sheet that’s been lined with wax paper and place the Hershey’s kisses on top of the pretzels.
- Place in the oven for about 5-6 mins. The kisses will keep their shape.
- Take out of the oven, place a smartie on the middle of the kiss and press down.
- Place in the fridge for a few mins to chill and enjoy.
This Post Has 2 Comments
These are really cute Valentines Day treats. I saw them when your hubby posted the photo on Flickr. It’s such a simple idea, but blending the sweet and salty flavors of the chocolate and pretzels is quite yum! You could even use those chocolate and caramel kisses to add one more twist to it next time. 🙂
That’s a great idea thanks Angie. Caramel, salt and chocolate; you can’t go wrong with that combination.