Here’s a good snacking recipe. I made these on the weekend and they were gone instantly. A nice combination of sweet and salty, its the perfect snack for any occasion. Half a cup is worth 2 weight watcher points
- 4 cups of low sodium pretzels
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 teaspoon of low fat margarine
- 1.5 teaspoon of spice either cinnamon or curry.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pretzels in a large bowl.
- Mix next three ingredients in a microwave dish.
- Place dish and microwave and melt.
- Remove and pour mixture on the Pretzels.
- Bake on a greased baking sheet and bake for 10 mins, flipping them at the half way mark.
- Cool and Serve.
This Post Has 5 Comments
Yum! Making these as a driving home snack/party favor for our dinner party tomorrow night! Thanks! : )
Marie, how did these turn out?
Sound yummy. Will try for a snack tomorrow.
Very disappointed with these..they were plain and flavorless 🙁
I am sorry these did not turn out the way you wanted them to. You can always try to add different flavours in the dough before cooking in and don’t be scared to add more flavour. These sprinkles were a last minute idea and every recipe can always be tweaked. If you try the recipe again with modifications and it turns out fantastic please share it with the rest of us on here.