Here’s a good snacking recipe. I made these on the weekend and they were gone instantly. A nice combination of sweet and salty, its the perfect snack for any occasion. Half a cup is worth 2 weight watcher points
- 4 cups of low sodium pretzels
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 teaspoon of low fat margarine
- 1.5 teaspoon of spice either cinnamon or curry.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pretzels in a large bowl.
- Mix next three ingredients in a microwave dish.
- Place dish and microwave and melt.
- Remove and pour mixture on the Pretzels.
- Bake on a greased baking sheet and bake for 10 mins, flipping them at the half way mark.
- Cool and Serve.