Here’s another great easy recipe using bread as a crust. The best part 3.5 WW points for two tartlets.
- A greased muffin pan
- A Rolling Pin
- An oven set to 375 degrees
- A quarter cup of canned tuna (I only buy the canned tuna in water)
- 1 tablespoon of steamed onion (place chopped onion with a bit of water in a small bowl and cook in microwave for 30-45 second)
- 1 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge (the low fat one. It’s in a light blue packaging)
- 2 slices of weight watchers bread (I used the one that is 1 point for 2 slices according to the old points system)
- One egg white
- A dash of Pepper or any other spice you like (no salt unless you really need it
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- While the oven is warming grab your slices of bread and roll them out with a rolling pin just to flatten. Creatively place these in a well greased muffin pan so it forms a cute little cup. Don’t worry it will not be perfect and you will have a fold or two.
- Grab a small bowl and add your egg white, onion, tuna, and spices. Stir.
- Grab your laughing cow cheese and cut into small pieces.
- Add to you egg mixture and give it one last stir.
- Pour the mixture into your bread cups (half in each cup) and place in the over for about 20 – 25 mins.
- Once cooked pull from oven and carefully removed from muffin tins.
- Place on a plate, serve and enjoy.
These would go well with any side dish like soup or a salad. I was craving apples and carrots so those were my sides.