- 1 Yves Meatless Chicken Burger cut in to cubes
- 1 Package of Shirataki Tofu noodles
- .5 cup of light tomatoe soup
- Any additional spices like pepper, basil, Italian seasoning (no salt) etc.
- A sprinkle of low fat cheese (about a tablespoon)
Drain and rinse noodles with cold water. Place noodles in a pre heated pan on medium heat to remove some moisture from the noodles. Add the chicken burger and cook with noodles for about 2 mins until heated. Then add your tomoato soup and any additional spices you wish. Sprinkle a little bit of low fat cheese and serve. Total WW Points 4.
NOTE: I always keep a pack of Yves meatless chicken or beef burgers in my freezer. I also have a few packs of the Shirataki noodles on hand just in case.