In a hurry? Here is a quick easy meal to enjoy for either lunch or dinner.
- 1 Yves Meatless Chicken Burger cut in to cubes
- 1 Package of Shirataki Tofu noodles
- .5 cup of light tomatoe soup
- Any additional spices like pepper, basil, Italian seasoning (no salt) etc.
- A sprinkle of low fat cheese (about a tablespoon)
- Drain and rinse noodles with cold water.
- Place noodles in a pre heated pan on medium heat to remove some moisture from the noodles.
- Add the chicken burger and cook with noodles for about 2 mins until heated.
- Then add your tomoato soup and any additional spices you wish.
- Sprinkle a little bit of low fat cheese and serve. Total WW Points 4.
I always keep a pack of Yves meatless chicken or beef burgers in my freezer. I also have a few packs of the Shirataki noodles on hand just in case.