I asked my husband to pick a shot out of our Big Book of Cocktails book. So he looked through the book and was inspired to create this shot and he called it the Rattlesnake.
- 3/4 ounces of Kahlua
- 3/4 ounces of Amaretto
- 3/4 ounce of Vodka Infused Whipped Cream
- Layer the shot exactly how it’s written above.
- Remember to pour slowly so the alcohols DO NOT mix.
- NOTE: I actually use a metal fondue fork.
- Pour in the first amount, stick in the metal fork on a slight angle.
- Pour the second part against the metal fork so it runs down slowly on to the first layer.
- Spoon the whipped cream on top.