Here’s a great martini that packs a spicy punch. Made this one for the hubby because he likes anything that’s spicy. To be honest it was actually damn good. The longer you let the chillies infuse in the vodka, the spicier your drink will be. This recipe makes 2 servings.
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 3 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 ounce Kahlua
- 2 dried chilli peppers, crushed
- In a glass, soak dried chilli peppers in the vanilla vodka for 1-2 minutes. I placed mine in for about 2-3 minutes and it was quite spicy. I used an extra fine tea infuser to strain out the chili seeds before pouring it into the martini shaker.
- Place all ingredients including ice into a martini shaker and shake.
- Strain mixture into a chilled martini glass, serve and enjoy.