Crock Pot Mexican Chicken Tortilla’s
Here’s a great recipe for your next Mexican Fiesta night. I am a big fan of the slow cooker; especially on those days when I work from home. Just put everything in a pot and let it simmer for 6-10 hours. Such a fantastic invention. This recipe is really easy and super yummey. One cup of this delicious dish is worth a whooping 3 Weight Watcher points. Add a tortilla on the side and you add another 2 points. That’s 5 points for the entire dish as shown in the above picture. If you feel like treating yourself a litlle more add a small amount of non fat sourcream into the mix. Just a tablespoon or two turns the chicken mixture into a creamy delicious dinner. Enjoy.
- 14.4 oz can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 15 oz can Black Beans rinsed and drained
- 8 oz frozen Corn
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Cilantro
- 14.4 oz can fat free chicken broth
- 3 Green Onions chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 24 oz skinless chicken thighs
- A pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Weight Waters Tortilla’s
- Combine all ingredients in the crock pot and stir to mix.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper on the chicken thighs and lay on top of the mixture in the crock pot .
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
- 30 mins before serving remove the chicken and shred.
- Return chicken to crock pot and stir.
- Serve and Enjoy.