- 1 package low fat Pillsbury cresent rolls (8 count)
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 strips of cooked turkey bacon
- Approximately 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll and separate each cresent.
- Take the banana and place it into a bowl and mash it up.
- Place a tsp of the mashed banana onto each cresent.
- Cut thin strips from the bacon as they appear in the image below (before the roll).
- Roll up the cresent but not too tight as we don’t want the banana to ooze out. Repeat for each cresent.
- Place in oven for 8-10 minutes or until a nice golden color appears.
- When cooked remove from the oven and place 1/4 of the peanut butter on top of the roll. The heat will help it melt. You can garnish it as shown in the picture above or just leave it with the melting peanut butter. Serve and enjoy.