- Lemon Squeezer
- Good high-powered blender. I use our Blendtec Blender, it’s amazing and blends everything into a smooth creamy texture. A Vitamix blender is just as good.
- Smoothie cup and straw
- 1.5 ounces of a frozen banana chopped into smaller pieces
- 1 navel orange peeled
- 1 containter of Danon Sillhoutte yogurt (I use this brand because it’s 35 calories per serving and no fat)
- 1 cup of any frozen fruit you wish (blueberries, Mango, tropical fruit mix, strawberries, etc)
- 1/4 cup of Almond Milk (optional only if you need to add extra liquid to make the smoothie more runny. I like my smoothies thick so I rarely need to add this.)
- Split the orange down the middle and place one half in a lemon squeezer and squeeze the juices into the blender. Do the same with the other half. Once the orange is squeesed of all is juices add the rest of the orange to the blender.
- Add the yogurt.
- Add the chopped frozen banana bits.
- Add the cup of frozen fruit.
- Add Almond Milk if your smoothie is to think for your liking (again this is optional).
- Blend until smooth and enjoy.