Homemade Honey Dew Sorbet, perfect for those hot summer nights. There are only 3 ingredients in this recipe so it’s super easy to make and the family will love it. You can also swap out the fruit to make other variations such as watermelon and pear (the pear goes well with lemon juice). 1/2 cup serving is 2 weight watcher points. In the second image you’ll notice I have the sorbet split into Ball Plastic Freezer Jars, I found these at Save-on-Foods. These are plastic with a twist top and are made for the freezer so they are perfect for this recipe. If you don’t have this type of container, just place in any type of freezer friendly container.
- 2 cups of Honey Dew cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons of Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (if you like it sweeter add more sugar)
- Add all three ingredients in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- (Optional Step) Add fruit mixture to an ice cream machine and churn for 15 mins
- If you don’t have an an ice cream machine just add the juice to your individual serving containers or other freezer friendly container and freeze over night.
- When ready to eat let the container sit on the counter for a few mins to soften, open and enjoy.