- 1 1/4 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp green onion minced
- 3/4 tbsp Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha
- About 24 shrimp deveined (shell or no shell is ok, mine were unshelled
- Set oven on the broil setting (500 – 550 degrees)
- Heat up a grill pan (about 3 mins) remove and light spray with oil.
- While heating the pan mix first four ingredients together.
- Put about 6 shrimp on each skewer. ( if using wooden soak in water for 30 mins first)
- Spread the sauce all over the shrimp
- Cook on one side for 2 mins, flip over for another 2 mins
- Serve and enjoy