Ok, so I cheated I Broiled these in my oven at 550 degrees and they turned out perfect. To be honest it’s winter and -20 degrees up here in Canada, I will not stand outside in the cold to grill shrimp. It would take more effort to put on my snow suit then to cook these. So simple and easy. From start to finish about 10 mins and only 3 weight watcher points for two skewers. Add half a cup of rice for another 2 points. This recipe makes 2 servings, please double it if your making more.
- 1 1/4 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp green onion minced
- 3/4 tbsp Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha
- About 24 shrimp deveined (shell or no shell is ok, mine were unshelled
- Set oven on the broil setting (500 – 550 degrees)
- Heat up a grill pan (about 3 mins) remove and light spray with oil.
- While heating the pan mix first four ingredients together.
- Put about 6 shrimp on each skewer. ( if using wooden soak in water for 30 mins first)
- Spread the sauce all over the shrimp
- Cook on one side for 2 mins, flip over for another 2 mins
- Serve and enjoy