Here’s another great pizza recipe that my hubby came up with. We were in the fish area in the grocery store and he said hey, what if we made a smoked salmon pizza. It was a great idea and together we came up with this amazingly delicious pizza recipe. One quarter of the pizza is 5 weight watcher points (old). When we have pizza night I always eat a half of the pizza it’s way too good not to.
NOTE: I always use a pizza stone when baking. I received the Pampered Chef pizza stone as a gift a long time ago and it is still going strong. It never burns the food and it always comes out golden brown from pizzas to cookies to absolutely anything.
- 1 12 inch multigran thin pizza crust (1/4 cust 150 calories, 3g of fat, and 2g fiber, this is the same crust used in the Laughing Cow Cheese Pizza recipe I posted early in my blog)
- 3 Tablespoons non fat sour cream
- 4 Low fat laughing cow cheese wedges
- 1-2 Teaspoons of dill (I like to use fresh but I am sure the dried stuff would work just as well)
- .5 a teaspoon of lemon juice
- a pinch of pepper
- 1 85g package of smoked salmon give or take a few grams
- half a small purple onion thinly sliced
- Place flat bread in the oven a 300*F just to warm. About 10 – 15 mins.
- While the crust is warming in the oven place the 4 laughing cow wedges in a bowl and heat up in the microwave and heat up slightly.
- Add the sour cream, dill, lemon and pepper to the slightly melted cheese and stir.
- Thinly slice the purple onions.
- Open the package of smoked salmon
- Remove the crust from the oven and top with the cream sauce.
- Top with the purple onion and then add the smoked salmon.
- You can either pop the pizza back in the over for a few minutes or just eat it right after the toppings go on.