Spinach and Cheese Frittata is one of those dishes you can enjoy at any meal of the day. I had this for dinner with a side of Turkey Bacon and fresh fruit and it was delicious. This dish makes 4 servings and one serving is 3 weight watcher points.
Hint:The Turkey Bacon is Low fat and two pieces is worth 1 weight watcher point. You can purchase this at superstore; it’s one of their blue menu items.
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 1 cup chopped Green Spinach
- 1/4 cup of Mushrooms
- 2 tbls chopped Green Onions
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Small amount of Cooking Spray for pan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl beat together all 6 eggs and add all ingredients except for the Mozzarella.
- Coat a large non stick skillet or pan with cooking spray or oil and heat over medium heat.
- Pour Egg mixture into the heated pan.
- Cook uncovered for about 5 mins.
- Cover with a lid and cook for another 5-10 mins until the top of the egg mixture is cooked.
- Once the Egg mixture is cooked sprinkle cheese over top and cover for another 3-5 mins until the Mozzarella is just melted.
- Cut egg mixture into 4 slices and enjoy.