It’s hard to find a good low fat muffin recipe, so when I tried these I was a little skeptical. To my surprise these were super moist and yummy. They are a muffin so they are denser then a cupcake. This recipe made 9 muffins and contains 2 weight watcher points per muffin. A great snack on the go. If they are a day or two old just heat them in the microwave. They do taste the best when served warm.
- 1 & 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 4 tsp of Sugar
- 2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup of Non-Fat Milk
- 1/2 cup of Orange Juice
- 2 Egg Whites
- 4 tsp of melted Unsalted Butter
- 2 tsp of Grated Orange Zest
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with Non Stick Spray.
- In a large bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix (flour, salt, baking powder, sugar).
- In a small bowl add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and combine just to moisten.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and bake fore 20 – 25 mins.