Yum crispy and delicious Crab Cakes. As usual I was craving something different for dinner and this time is was Crab Cakes. So many recipes are super unhealthy, I stumbled upon a healthier version and then changed it to make it even more healthy. This recipe makes 4 servings which equals 2 crab cakes a person. One serving is 3 weight watcher points (old). I served this with a side salad and a toast with some non fat Miracle Whip. Yes toast it sounds weird but it was tasty. A side of rice would also be nice.
- 10 ounches of Crabmeat
- 1.5 cups of Panko
- 1/2 Red Pepper, minced
- 2 Scallions, sliced
- 3 tbls of non-fat Miracle Whip
- 3 large Egg Whites
- 10 dashes Hot Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Coat a 12-cup nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix crab, panko, bell pepper, scallions, miracle whip, egg whites, hot sauce, salt and pepper in a large bowl until well combined. Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake until crispy and cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
This Post Has One Comment
These are so easy to make, I made mini crab cakes in mini muffin pans
For small plate or appetizers!,,