- 10 ounches of Crabmeat
- 1.5 cups of Panko
- 1/2 Red Pepper, minced
- 2 Scallions, sliced
- 3 tbls of non-fat Miracle Whip
- 3 large Egg Whites
- 10 dashes Hot Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Coat a 12-cup nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix crab, panko, bell pepper, scallions, miracle whip, egg whites, hot sauce, salt and pepper in a large bowl until well combined. Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake until crispy and cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.