I love shrimp and here’s just one more amazing shrimp recipe that super easy to make on those busy days. This one marries the flavours of Cilantro, Garlic with a generous squeeze of lime. 6oz (about 1 cup) of shrimp equals 4 weight watcher points. Add 1/2 cup of rice for an well rounded 6 point dinner.
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 lb Shrimp, without the shell and deviened
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1/3 cup fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1 Lime
- Salt and Pepper
- 2-3 cups of cooked Rice
- In a large bowl toss raw shrimp with pepper and a pinch of salt to season. Set aside.
- Add oil to a large non-stick pan and heat to medium-high.
- Once the oil has reach medium heat add shrimp cook on one side for about 2 mins.
- Turn shrimp over and add garlic and toss.
- Sauté another minute or two until shrimp is cooked, DO NOT overcook.
- Remove from heat and squeeze lime all over shrimp, then toss with cilantro.
- Serve hot over 1/2 cup of rice.