- 12-14 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 8 -10 oz fat free low sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup hot Frank’s Hot sauce
- Non fat Sour Cream
- 1 head of Lettuce
- In a crock pot, combine chicken, onions, garlic powder, frank’s hot sauce and broth (enough to cover your chicken, you may not use the whole box).
- Cover and cook on high 4 hours.
- Shred the chicken with two forks, return to the slow cooker. Makes 1.5 cups chicken.
- To prepare lettuce cups and place 1/4 cup buffalo chicken in each leaf,
- Top with a tablespoon of non fat sour cream and enjoy. My hubby added low fat cheese to his.