WARNING this soup is super spicy, but the heat can always be adjusted. It will kick your metabolism in high gear to help with weight loss. Super delicious and easy to make because it’s another fabulous slow cooker recipe. 1 cup is 2 weight watcher points (old system).
- Two 14.5 oz. cans (about 3.5 cups) fat free chicken broth
- One 14oz. can cream style corn
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 2 plum tomatoes diced
- 1 large red bell pepper seeds removed and diced
- 1 large green bell pepper seeds removed and diced
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or soy milk
- 1.2 – 2 Tbls canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce chopped (Use less if you do not want it super spicy)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 1/4 cup non fat sour cream
- Prepare vegetables above
- Add all ingredients to your slow cooker EXCEPT for the potato flakes and sour cream.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or Low for 6-7 hours.
- Add potato flakes and sour cream just before serving.
- Optional: Add a dollop of sour cream, and a sprinkle of parsley before serving (count the extra points for this addition)