WARNING!!!!!!!!!!! These nuts are addicting. If you are making a batch of these nuts, may I suggest you make them for a group of people. Otherwise you will eat the entire batch to yourself they are that amazing. Weight watcher points? whose counting… these are nuts people.. they are high in points so eat moderately if you can.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup blanched whole almonds
- 1/2 cup whole cashews
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 cup whole pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (add more if you’d like more heat)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
- Melt the butter and sugar in a large skillet over medium heat and add half of the salt.
- Add all the nuts.
- Cook until the sugar is melted and the nuts are fragrant about 5 minutes.
- Add the rosemary, remaining salt and toss.
- Immediately spread the nut mixture on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Cool completely, and then serve. Store in an air tight container.