This was a fun and easy dish to make. Not to mention super healthy, 3 weight watcher points for the whole recipe (2 zucchini halves). My husband each had one half and were super full once we finished eating. Feel free to pair this with some chicken or for a vegetarian meal omit the turkey bacon.
- 1 tbsp non fat sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 small green pepper
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 zucchinis
- 1 small onion
- 2 wedges of low fat laughing cow cheese
- 2 slices of blue menu turkey bacon from super store (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 (200C)
- Wash the zucchini’s and slice them in half length-ways
- Spoon out the guts, leave about 1/2 an inch in until you end up with boat like shells.
- Chop up the scooped out zucchini bits and place in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the bowl with the zucchini bits and stir
- Scope mixture in to the zucchini boats and bake for 20 mins.