After a long week of work all I want to do chill and experiment with various foods and drinks in my kitchen. It’s friday night and the first thing that comes to mind is wow I really want a banana split IN A SHOT GLASS!!!!
- 1/2 ounce Banana Liquor
- 1/4 ounce Frangelico Liquor
- 1/4 ounce Blavodka (Black vodka)
- A squirt of Whipped Cream (the one in the can works best)
- 1 Marchino Cherry with a stem
- Chocolate sauce (optional)
- Pour the banana liquor first then add the Frangelico
- Slowly pour the black vodka so it sits nicely on top. There should be a little room at the top of the shot glass.
- Squirt some whipped cream on top and add the cherry.
- A couple of drops of chocolate sauce on the whipped cream and enjoy.