In honor of the Shirataki Yam Noodle I bring you Cheesy Chicken Pasta. I used these noodles in an earlier post for Tuna Noodle Casserole. You can’t go wrong with these noodles, one whole package is 0 weight watcher points so you can have your pasta and eat it too. This recipe is 4 weight watcher points.
- 3oz of cooked chopped chicken
- .5 can of cream soup (cream of chicken, celery, mushroom etc)
- .5 soup can of water
- 1/3 cup of thawed peas
- 1 Tbls of low fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook Chicken in the soup. I usually cook 4 chicken thighs, I take two for my pasta and my hubby takes the other two to make with his pasta.
- Once the chicken is cooked measure out 3 ounces and place in a frying pan with half of the soup sauce.
- Add the thawed out peas and warm in the pan.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Place on a plate and sprinkle with cheese. Enjoy.