I made some Pear Sorbet the other day and decided to scoop some into a martini glass with some vodka and champagne just to see what it would taste like. This is by far my favourite new drink creation. This slush has a wonderful fruity taste and the champagne does and excellent job in cutting down the sweetness from the sorbet.
- 1/2 cup of Pear Sorbet (I used homemade, but store bought will also be ok)
- 1 ounce of Pear Vodka
- 1.5 ounces of champagne (I used Barefoot Moscato)
- Dash of Grenadine
- Scoop Sorbet into a martini glass
- Add Vodka
- Add Champagne
- Top with a splash of Grenadine
- Add a straw, stir and enjoy
This Post Has 3 Comments
Hola! I’ve been reading your blog for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!
Thanks 🙂 keep checking in every Tuesday and Thursday’s for new posts.
Thanks for the shout out from Houston 🙂