- 1 large Egg White
- 1/2 cup of Rice Krispies
- 2 tablespoons of Ketchup
- 2 tsp of freshly minced Ginger or Ginger in a jar
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp of Horseradish
- 1 tsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 pound of Extra Lean Ground Beef
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Roll mixture into ten 1 – 1.5 inch balls and place in a greased pan (I use my stoneware since I don’t need to grease it and it cooks evenly throughout).
- Bake for 20 mins – 25 mins serve and enjoy.