- 1lb of Chicken Thighs cut in to strips
- A pinch of Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Pepper
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Onion sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp of Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 14 oz can of Low Sodium Vegetable broth
- 12 oz of steamed mashed Butternut Squash
- 1 cup of frozen Corn
- Season Chicken with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pot and add the chicken
- Cook for about 6 mins, stirring occasionally to make sure the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the onion, garlic, cumin, cinnamon and cook for about 1 more minute,
- Add broth, squash and corn to the pot and heat through, about another 5 mins.