- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup Non- Fat Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbls Honey
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie spice OR (1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ginger, 1/4 teaspoon allspice)
- Place all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and stir until combined.
- Place mixture in an ice cream maker and let churn for 20 minutes, or until cold and creamy. No ice cream maker? No problem just place in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours and stir every 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately or place in the freezer for another hour if a firmer texture is desired.
NOTE: If you don’t have an ice cream maker, just place yogurt in the freezer for 2 – 3 hours stirring every 30 mins.