- 2 (3-4 ounce) fillets Snapper
- 1 tbls Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbls of Lemon Juice
- 2 tbls Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbls of Honey
- 1 tsp of Mustard
- 1/4 cup of Green Onions
- In a shallow bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, rice vinegar, mustard, honey, green onions.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Dip snapper fillets in marinade and let sit for 5 mins each side to make sure both sides are fully coated.
- Place in pan and pour 1/2 of the marinade over top.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Fish is cooked when you can flake it easily with a fork. Serve and Enjoy.