It’s after the holidays and time to get back on track. This is a simple recipe and takes no time at all to prepare. Plus it’s finger foods so the kids may enjoy this for lunch or dinner. These are my Dill-icous Egg White Lettuce Cups.
Total Point value 2 points for the cups, plus 1 point for the side of orange. This was so refreshing after a week of horrible holiday eating.
- Wash three large romaine lettuce leaves and pat to dry.
- Take 3 hard boiled eggs and remove the yolks.
- Chop eggs into little square pieces and add 1 tsp of low fat mayonnaise and 1 tsp of mustard.
- Add a sprinkle or two of Dill and a little pepper and mix.
- Place egg mixture on romaine leaves and enjoy.
1 whole egg yolk and all equates to 2 WW points. 3 egg whites equates to 1 WW points. Needless to say, I gave up on egg yolks and no longer eat them.