I love all things banana especially Banana Muffins and Bread. These muffins are low fat and delicious. They are also dairy free.
Instead of using milk and butter to make these muffins moist the recipe calls for apple sauce and mashed up banana’s. I have tried many recipes with apple sauce and they usually turn out super dense, but these are light, moist and yummy.
1 cup of Flour
1 tbsp of Baking Powder
1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
1/8 tsp of Kosher Salt
1 cup of mashed Banana’s
1/4 cup of Applesauce
1/4 cup Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grab two bowls and in one bowl mix together Flour, Salt, Baking Power, Baking Soda.
- In the second bowl beat together Egg, Banana, Sugar, Applesauce and Vanilla.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour mixture into the muffins tins and bake for 18-20 mins.
- Cool and Serve.
1.0 points per serving | Weight Watchers Original Points 2.0 points per serving | Weight Watchers Points Plus 3.0 points per serving | Weight Watchers SmartPoints